Major Activities of Human Resources Management Wing
The Major activities of Human Resources Wing are as under:
- 1. Establishment matters of officers belonging CWES and matters related to vigilance, accounts, budget, O&M, Commission meetings etc.
- 2. Coordination of technical activities of CWC with MoWR and within CWC
- 3. Registration and empanelment of consultants in the field of water resources sector
- 4. Monitoring and coordinating the study on restructuring of CWC
- 5. Arranging and co-ordinating activities related to training programmes/ seminars/workshops in fields of water Resources Sector for in-service offices of CWC and other Central/State Govt. Departments and their Organisations.
- 6. Apprenticeship Training for fresh engineering graduates/diploma holders/vocational certificate holders in collaboration with Board of Apprenticeship Training, Kanpur.
- 7. Preparation of Annual Report of CWC
- 8. Collection, compilation and submission of material for weekly/monthly/half-yearly/yearly returns to MoWR
- 9. Computerisation of financial matters such as generation of salary bills, rolls & salary slips in bilingual
- 10. Expenditure statement (monthly, quarterly, half yearly & yearly)
- 11. Schedules of GPF, HBA & other advances.
- 12. License fee for Govt. accommodation and other salary related works.
Forthcoming Training Programs
Name of Program